Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Idiotic Fads.

So today while walking in the Student Center (DePaul's foodcourt), some stupid hat-cocked, baggy jeans wearing, shod in over-priced sneakers, rubbish brained fool nearly crashes into me with his SCOOTER. What?! People, the campus of DePaul, especially the student center is not that spacious. A young boy in his early 20s has no need for wheels when he is walking less than half a mile to get across the entire campus, let alone a building. So this dickwad, gives me a nasty glare and kick-pushes on. I was in such a state of shock, I just stared after him, baffled and wide-eyed. What I should have said back then was, "Do I need to look both ways before I cross the HALL, Dumbass?!" Susan Kim, has suffered an injustice today, inflicted upon her by the pure ignorance and folly of another stupid DePaul brat.

No comments:

Post a Comment